Reflection double sided water cooled vertical system, 10cm x 10cm with or without casting base, two pack each of plain and notched glass, one acrylic blocker plate, (2) 10-well 0.8mm thickness combs, (4) 0.8 mm spacers. Four year warranty.
Run either one or two gels simultaneously on these versatile separation systems. The 10x10cm size of the system also accomodates most pre-cast gels.
Complete double sided vertical system for running one or two gels, in a 10 x 10 cm format. Unique casting bases allows both casting and running of gels without unclamping from the upper buffer chamber, providing for safer and more convenient gel handling. In addition the 1010 device will accommodate most precast gel cassettes on the market.
Water cooling feature is included for protocols that require it. Connections are easily made by attaching standard tubing over the 3/8" barbed in/out ports provided on the device. Water may be provided by tap or other temperature controlled water source. Optional alumina backer plates may be used to facilitate cooling efficiency and uniformity, and are available in the accessories list below.
The Galileo Reflection™ 85-1010 complete system includes these features:
- Heavy duty upper buffer chamber with cooling port connections.
- Lower buffer chamber.
- Interlock safety lid with attached leads.
- Casting base.
- Two-pack each of plain & notched glass plates.
- One acrylic blocker plate (used when running only one gel).
- Ttwo 10-well, 0.8mm thick combs
- Four 0.8mm thick side spacers.
Choose amoung these accessories to customize each system for your specific needs.
- Alumina cooling plate. For use with cooling systems. This plate can be sandwiched between the gel and the inner buffer chamber to improve overall temperature uniformity.
- Casting base. For quick, efficient and leak-proof casting.
- Multiple gradient caster.