We accept purchase orders! Need a price quotation? Call us at (800)779-1016 or contact us online.
The BioGlow® series of Handheld UV Lamps provides UV radiation with wavelengths of 365nm or 254nm, or a combination of both 254nm and 365nm. The AA series of UV lamps represent a technical innovation in the evolutionary process of UV lamps, with a unique built-in position device which automatically protects operators from exposure to UV radiation.
- Reliable components, high UV intensity.
- Dual 254/365 nm wavelength.
- Portable, light weight, and ergonomically designed.
- Single or dual wavelength.
- Choice of corded or cordless rechargeable* units. Please select.
- Unique automatic safety switch to prevent harmful UV radiation exposure when unit is turned upside down (in battery operated models only).
UV-C's effects on the human body vary depending on length of exposure, but can cause painful burns on the skin. It can also cause temporary damage to the cornea if observed directly. Aside from these threats, UV-C is a known carcinogen for human skin. We strongly suggest using protective eyewear, face shields, and gloves when working with UV-C.
*The cordless unit uses 12V rechargeable batteries and includes a charger (100~240VAC, 50/60Hz). A fully charged the unit can sustain 3 hours of continuous use or approximately 500 intermittent uses.