Major Science offers 3 models of power supplies constructed with microprocessor controller and 4 pairs of outlet terminals which covers the broadest range of application in general laboratory. The microprocessor control can perform either continuous or timed output, and user is able to pause and resume anytime without resetting the timer.
MS Lively Power Supply is power enough to perform horizontal and vertical electrophoresis as well as two dimensional electrophoresis SDS-PAGE applications. In addition, it can operate with a fully programmable mode and offer up to 6 multi-step setting conditions. The 2.4” TFT-LCD colored screen also allows you to see all the running/setting conditions while operating. For those beginners in electrophoresis, the built-in data for some typical running condition could be extremely helpful. All 3 models are designed with great safety features to ensure safety of the lab and experiment.
- Four pairs of output terminals
- 2.4” TFT-LCD colored screen shows all parameters during operation
- Timer with alarm function
- Compact size with stackable case
- Constant voltage/ current/ power operation mode
- Typical Running condition helps electrophoresis beginner
- Wide application for DNA, RNA and protein electrophoresis and blotting
- Advanced safety device design
- Universal rated voltage for worldwide distributions