Download a paper in regard to using the Analytik Jena CL-1000 UV crosslinker for disinfecting respirator masks here.
See a movie of the CL-1000 used for disinfecting respirator masks here.
International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) fact sheet on Covid-19 here.
EL Series UV Lamp
Manufactured with a durable, extruded metal housing and scratch resistant powder paint. Select from a large range of lamps with single or multiple wavelengths and watts.
Select from a variety of wavelengths:
- Select from lamps with four, six or eight watts.
- Models available include 254nm shortwave, 365nm longwave or a combination UV wavelengths or UV and white light versions.
- Basic configuration offers one UV and one white light tube -- the advantage of white light or UV illumination from one unit! Use white light when working with materials in a dimly-lit area.
- Twin models have two tubes of the same wavelength or the 2UV™ Models use two different wavelengths.
- The 3UV™ Model available only in the eight watt lamp, gives three UV wavelengths in one lamp! No other lamp offers this versatility. Easily switch among the three wavelengths (longwave, shortwave and midrange UV) as your application requires.
Rugged design is excellent for high usage. The lamps are lightweight for easy holding or place the lamp in the stand or cabinet for hands free operation. The built-in reflector enhances UV illumination.
The Optional J-138 Handheld UV Lamp Stand for EL Series
The J-138 lamp stand (part number NEB-18-0063-01) can be used with any of the EL Series Lamps for hands- free operation of the lamp. The lamp easily slips in and out of the lamp as needed. Lamp not included.
UV-C's effects on the human body vary depending on length of exposure, but can cause painful burns on the skin. It can also cause temporary damage to the cornea if observed directly. Aside from these threats, UV-C is a known carcinogen for human skin. We strongly suggest using protective eyewear, face shields, and gloves when working with UV-C.