Horizontal Wide Format Gel System for 23.5cm x 14cm gels. Includes UVT gel tray four comb slots and end gates & (4) 50 Tooth combs, 1.5 mm thickness.
A high-capacity system in a mini-gel size, the Galileo 2314 unit enables rapid separation of large numbers of samples.
The 2314 wide format system accomodates up to 200 samples per run, for quick separation and high thru-put. Because of the wide format of the Galileo 2314 unit, the 23cm wide by 14cm long tray is non-gasketed. Gel casting can be accomplished by taping, or we recommend the G-80-WADJ-CST multi-casting unit for even quicker and more convenient gel casting. The gel tray is UV transmissible, includes an imprinted fluorescent ruler, and has 4 comb slots. Choose from a wide variety of comb options, all with micro-titer spacing for easy loading with multi-channel pipets.
The Galileo 2314 complete system includes these features:
- Heavy duty lower buffer chamber
- Interlock safety lid with attached leads
- Non-gasketed 23cm wide x 14cm long UV-transparent gel tray with built-in fluorescent ruler and 4 comb slots.
- Four 1.5mm x 50 tooth combs
- Opaque well visualization plate.