- Variable Speed: 10 to 15 RPM
- Heating Element: 1250 watts
- Operation Range: Ambient to +10°C to 99.9°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C - 68°C
- Temperature Display: LCD
- Temperature Stability: Inside Oven: ±0.3°C to 68°C, Inside Bottles: ±0.1°C to 68°C
- Temperature Uniformity: Inside Oven: ±0.1°C to 68°C, Inside Bottles: ±0.1°C to 68°C
- Bottle Capacity: Twenty (20) 35 x 150 mm or Ten (10) 35 x 300 mm
- Power: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Interior Dimensions: 14W x 10.75H x 10.75:D in.(356 x 273 x 273mm)
- ExteriorDimensions: 17.5W x 16H x 16D in. (445 x 406 x 381mm)
Accessories for Hybridizer:
Bottles - Small bottles are made of lead-free borosilicate glass with a polypropylene cap and PTFE seal. Bottles have excellent long-term reliability.
Rocker Tray - The optional Rocker Tray provides a rocking motion and designed to accommodate various types of flasks in the UVP Hybridizer. The tray moves at 7 cycles/min and up to 14 cycles/min on the highest speed. The tray rocks at 12 degrees total (+6 degrees). To use the plate, remove the rotary wheel from oven and connect the rocker plate arm to the motor controls.
Orbital Motion Tray - The tray provides continuous movement for thorough mixing of samples in flasks or other containers. The tray plugs into the chamber and is controlled by the power switch.