Mix MaestroSafe pre-stained dye with agarose in process of preparation and run electrophoresis normally. You do not need to do post-stain or pre-mix with agarose gel.
Works with both blue light and UV transilluminators!
With MaestroSafe dyes , you do not need to add any dyes to both gel matrix and running buffers.
MaestroSafe dyes are provided in a form of 6X sample loading dyes and they are to be added to your samples only. After the electrophoresis , view and document your results as you would do with EtBr staining protocols.
1. Prepare a 100ml agarose solution.
2. Heat solution until particles disappeared.
3. Add 1.5~2μl MaestroSafe pre-stained dye into solution and mix gently.
4. Let the solution cool down to 60-70℃ and cast the gel.
5. Load samples into well and perform electrophoresis.
6. View the results under traditional UV light after electrophoresis.
7. Or use non -hazardous UltraBright or UltraSlim LED transilluminator for not only good performance but also your health concerns
MaestroSafeTM was developed to work with Blue Light LED illuminators (like UltraSlim LED and UltraBright LED) but it can also be used with regular UV transilluminators as well.
The excitation wavelength peak is ~470nm. Emission peak is ~530 nm.
Please see the detailed safety report here.
Better results in downstream application:
Better cloning efficiency for “MaestroSafe stain + UltraBright LED” compared with “Ethidium Bromide + UV transilluminator"
Storage and shipping information:
Shipping temperature :The delivery in room temperature will be alright. (25~30℃).
MaestroSafe loading dye can be stored in room temperature as long as three weeks without any bad influence on it.
Storage conditions : Our kind suggestion would be stored under 4℃ for long-term storage.
Shelf-life : Store at 4°C up to 24 months.
MaestroSafeTM products are non-carcinogenic by the Ames-test. The results are negative in both the mouse marrow chromophilous erythrocyte micronucleus and mouse spermary spermatocyte chromosomal aberration tests.