The economical BioGlow® benchtop UV transilluminators provide exceptional performance in a compact size. They are easy to maneuver, save valuable benchtop space, and have an optimized anti-glare filtered glass area with uniform illumination. Each unit is uniquely designed with a two-position intensity control device offering you both HIGH (100%) intensity and LOW (50%) intensity mode settings. This is specifically designed to meet the needs of researchers who work with both DNA and RNA. Each CTI BioGlow® UV Transilluminators comes with a UV protection cover.
- Choice of High (100%) or Low (50%) intensity.
- 312nm wavelength
- Durable, hinged UV protection cover.
- Specially processed UV filter reduces background influence.
- Anti-glare surface ensured uniform UV light distribution.
- 200mm×240mm filter size to facilitate observation of large gels.
- Catalog number: ZT-20A
- Country of origin: USA
- Ships from: Texas
- Typically ships 3 days upon receipt of order
- 2 year warranty