Included with the B-BOX is the Phox photo box, which enables you to quickly and easily images of gels. The Phox photo box is easy to assemble an can be placed directly over the amber filter plate. Images can be captured with a mobile device camera.
• Improved cloning efficiency
• Compact, lightweight, and portable(less than 1 kg or 2lbs in weight)
• Safe, B-BOX™ features a blue light wavelength of 470nm that keeps its user safe from UV radiation
• Compatible with non-carcinogenic and non-ethidum bromide DNA staining dye
• User friendly: samples are easy to visualize (when using the filter plate or goggles)
• LED light source lasts up to 50,000 hours
• Superior detection sensitivity using ≤ 0.1 ng of DNA using FluoroStain DNA Fluorescent Staining Dye.
≤3 ng of protein when using FluoroStain Protein Fluorescent Staining Dye (as sensitive as silver stain)
• Adjustable and removable filter plate that allows for gel cutting, visualization, and documentation
• Built in barrier design for easy clean up
• Visible in bright ambient light
• Emphasizes minimal power reliance, low heat generation, with its own built in heat sink